Need a break from the crowds or to simply take a moment to rest your feet? Our Manga Lounge is the perfect place to unwind, so feel free to visit to take a break and relax. With an expansive collection of both manga and art books, there’s there’s something for everyone, no matter the age or genre preference.
Inspired by what you’re reading? Create a masterpiece during your Manga Lounge visit for the Art Contest.
HOURS OF OPERATION
- Day 1 (July 1): 9 AM – 11 PM
- Day 2 (July 2): 9 AM – 11 PM
- Day 3 (July 3): 9 AM – 11 PM
- Day 4 (July 4): 9 AM – 3 PM
- Large bags and purses will need to be checked in upon entry.
- Manga Lounge in not responsible for any damaged or lost items. By checking in you have acknowledged this.
- Drinks are allowed, but please be cautious.
- Please return manga back to the proper shelf location according to age rating. With thousands of manga to organize this will be greatly appreciated.
- Talking is allowed, but please be respectful to the people around you.
- Photography is not allowed unless given permission by the Manga Lounge Volunteer Manager or Volunteer Assistant Manager.