J-POP and K-POP Dance Battles
RULES & REGULATIONS
- Participation in the K-pop / J-pop Dance Battles is open to all ages.
- No solo entries are permitted.
- Group entries are limited to 8 members.
- Dance-cover routines must be 2 minutes long. They cannot be under or over that time frame. If you need more than 2 minutes you can bleed into an overlap time frame of the extra minute. This will cap at the limitation of 3 minutes. Please be prepared to modify your routines to fit within time constraints.
- This is not a ‘freestyle’ competition despite the level of modification to the dance cover routines you’ll need to do.
- Entrants must have an AX badge for the day(s) of the dance battles in order to be eligible to compete.
- You may submit full versions of your routine for the online submissions. If selected, you can change your dance-cover routine.
- Entry numbers will be given out to online submissions as a way to keep track of each entry.