Whether you’re an avid TCG player or that one board game is calling your name, the Tabletop Gaming Area is a one-stop shop for games that need nothing more than a table and some fellow attendees to play with. Located in Kentia Hall, this is the place for everyone to come play some of the latest board, card, dice and paper-and-pencil RPG games, as well as the classics you know and love. Check out some games from our extensive library at no extra cost (valid badge and photo ID required) or join one of the many demo sessions that go all weekend long.
Tournaments are scheduled daily, both casual, small-scale ones, as well as larger scale ones hosted by industry partners such as Bushiroad and Force of Will. Check back for a schedule to be posted closer to Anime Expo 2016!
HOURS OF OPERATION
- Day 1 (July 5): TBD
- Day 2 (July 6): TBD
- Day 3 (July 7): TBD
- Day 4 (July 8): TBD
To make every attendee’s experience in the game room enjoyable, safe and friendly, please read and observe the following rules and guidelines:
- The Anime Expo Code of Conduct
- Abide by the rules and requests of the Tabletop Gaming staff volunteers.
- There is to be NO selling or buying of ANY property, except by vendors with a valid permit in their designated booth areas.
- Trading of cards or other property is permitted only in the designated trading area. The game room table-space is primarily for gameplay; if you are trading outside the trade area, you will be asked to relocate. AX staff volunteers will NOT advise on trades in any capacity.
- Daily tournaments’ table-space requirements take precedence over free play. If an event is starting, you may be asked to change tables. We will give a warning at least 15 minutes prior to the event, asking for players in the needed space to relocate.
- Food/drink should be kept to a minimum within the Tabletop Gaming Area. ALL drink containers must be sealable and remain sealed when not being used. Please keep drink containers OFF the tables.
- Language in the gaming area is to remain family friendly. Any inappropriate language or insulting is not permitted. Everyone comes to the Tabletop Gaming Area to enjoy themselves, so please respect one another.
- Please report any questions, concerns, or violations to the Tabletop Gaming staff volunteers immediately.
Failure to comply with convention or tabletop gaming area rules can result in disciplinary action, up to and including ejection from the area or the convention.