We want to make sure that everyone gets a chance to fairly use the sets and take pictures. Due to the popularity of these photo sets, these policies have been created to make sure that EVERYONE gets a fair chance to take a photo in the sets.
3 minutes have been allotted to each party for general use of the sets (i.e. taking quick photos). This is so that everyone gets a fair opportunity to take photos in each set.
For your safety, we ask that you do not throw, pick-up, lift, or move the props in the photo sets. Your safety is our priority, and we want all our attendees to be safe during their time at Anime Expo.
Examples of things NOT to do:
• DO NOT LIFT OR MOVE THE PROPS
• DO NOT THROW THE BALLS OUT OF THE BALL PIT
• DO NOT STAND ON THE PROPS OR FURNITURE PIECES
• DO NOT CLIMB OR TOUCH ANY OF THE SET WALLS
Examples of things TO do:
• Have FUN and be safe!
• Be considerate when using the sets
• Be considerate of others by making sure that everyone get a fair chance at using the sets
• If you see someone creating an unsafe environment, please contact an AX Cosplay Volunteer immediately!
PROFESSIONAL PHOTO SHOOTS
20 minute sessions for professional photo shoots are allowed from 8pm to midnight. These are for those photographers who have their own lighting and would like to have more time to take professional pictures. You MUST make a reservation at the Cosplay Information Booth to reserve a time slot to take photos. You must show up on time for your reserved photo shoot. If you do not arrive within the first 5 minutes of your time block, you will be marked as a “no-show” and automatically placed on standby. Anyone on standby will not be guaranteed time to use the photo sets for that evening. If another group fails to show up, the standby line may be used to fill in the time block for the no show.