For our attendees looking for a place to just relax away from the convention floor there is Quiet Room. First introduced in 2015, the Quiet Room is where cosplayers and attendees alike can rest their feet away from cameras and other people. While we don’t recommend napping here, it’s a great place to just relax and get away from the stresses a convention can present.
HOURS OF OPERATION
- Day 1 (July 1): 10 AM – 4 PM
- Day 2 (July 2): 10 AM – 4 PM
- Day 3 (July 3): 10 AM – 4 PM
- Day 4 (July 4): 10 AM – 3 PM
QUIET ROOM POLICIES
- Please be courteous of fellow attendees while enjoying your time inside of Quiet Room.
- Please be mindful of your volume. No talking, but whispers are acceptable.
- Cameras are not permitted while inside of Quiet Room.
- No eating or drinking while inside of Quiet Room. (Bottled water is OK.)
- Please turn cell phones to vibrate or silent mode. If you must answer a phone call please take it outside of Quiet Room.
- Please turn off the volume on all gaming devices, laptops, tablets and electronics. Headphones are encouraged!
- Please do not move lounge furniture.