If you or someone in your group requires handicap accessible seating, please send the following info to email@example.com
1. Name of the special needs attendee.
2. Name of the attendee’s companion, who will be assisting him/her.
3. Email address
4. Phone number
5. What events are you interested in?
6. What your special requirements are: wheelchair access, hearing or visually impaired so you need to be closer to the stage or sound system. Based on the event, let us know your preference of ADA sections and we will try to accommodate you the best we can based on availability
7. How many are in your group? We can readily accommodate up to 4 people (3 companions per special needs attendee), but will try to assist a larger group if possible though we can make no guarantees.
Please note that all walkers must be foldable and fit perfectly in the space in front of your chair. If you cannot fit the walker in front of your chair, then the walker must be place in the back with the Event Staff for you to retrieve after the event. By law, no objects are allowed in the aisles due to fire hazard.
Once we have all the required information, we will reserve your seats and send you a Reservation Code that you can used to complete your order online.
Please remember that you will also need to stop by Information Services and let them know you require a Disabled Services sticker for your badge which will give you front of the line access to all our events and the Exhibit Hall. Thank you and we look forward to assisting you further.