- I bought my badge but moved to a different address. How do I update my shipping address?
You can update your shipping address in your Eventbrite account by viewing “My Tickets” and clicking on the Pencil Icon that says “Edit” to input your new shipping address. The deadline to update your address is April 27th, 2020.
- How can I check my shipping address on Eventbrite to make sure it is correct?
The current shipping address of your badges is located in your Eventbrite account under “My Tickets.”
- I am an international attendee, living outside the USA and Canada. How do I get my badge?
For international attendees, you will need to pick up your badge at Badge Pick-Up during Anime Expo. Please bring your order confirmation email (either a printout or digitally via a phone) and valid photo ID.
- I do not want my badge to be mailed out to me, is there an option to pick it up onsite?
The option to cancel shipment will become available on April 27th, 2020. This can be done through your Eventbrite account under the “Manage Wristband” tab. Shipping fees will not be refunded as it also includes badge activation and handling which is required for all badges.
You will need to pick up your badge at Badge Pick-Up during Anime Expo. Bring your order confirmation email and valid photo ID to Anime Expo.
- When will my badge be shipped?
Badges mailing will start in early May 2020. Please note that badges are mailed out in batches. You will receive an email with a tracking number once it is in transit. You can also view the status of your package in your Eventbrite account by going to “My Tickets.”
- Where do I pick up my lanyard, swag bag, and program guide?
You will be able to pick up your Anime Expo lanyard, swag bag, and program guide when you arrive on site as these items will not be shipped in advance.
- My badge was mailed but I did not receive it in the mail. What do I do?
Go to “Manage Wristband” in your Eventbrite profile to view the status and tracking of your package. If the package says delivered, but you did not receive it, you will need to deactivate your badge on Eventbrite and go to Registration Assistance to pick up a replacement badge. Instructions on how to deactivate your badge can be found here.
- My badge was shipped to the wrong address, what I do?
If your badge was shipped to the wrong address, you will need to deactivate your badge on Eventbrite and go to Registration Assistance to pick up a replacement.
Instructions to deactivate your badge can be found here.
- My badge tracking number says that it was returned to an address in Santa Ana, CA. What should I do?
The return to sender address on your package is our office located in Santa Ana, CA. You will need to deactivate your badge on Eventbrite and go to Registration Assistance to pick up a replacement badge. You will not be able to pick up your badge at our Santa Ana, CA Office. Instructions on how to deactivate your badge can be found here.
- I am buying a badge for a friend who lives abroad. Does their badge need to be picked up at Will Call since they don’t live in the US or Canada?
All badges will be shipped to the 1st Registrant’s shipping address. If it is a US or Canada address, all badges will be mailed out there.
- I am picking up my badge on-site, what do I need to bring?
Upon arrival, bring your registration confirmation email and valid, government-issued photo ID. You may also use your smartphone to access your registration confirmation via the Eventbrite app. Please note our Age Restriction Policy.
- I am unable to attend Anime Expo 2019. How do I request for a refund?
Refund requests must follow our Refund and Transfer Policy. To submit the request, please email email@example.com.
- I am an international attendee, and why am I still being charged shipping?
The shipping fee also includes badge activation and handling cost. This fee is required for all badge purchases.
- I am an international attendee. Do I still need to input a shipping address even if you do not ship to international addresses?
Yes, you should still input your international address in the order.
- How do I get a PDF version of my order to print?
If you purchased your badge before 12:00 PM PT June 16, 2020, you will not receive a PDF version of your order since your badge is being mailed.
After the badge mailing cut-off date, attendees will receive PDF order confirmations which you will need to bring, along with a valid photo ID, to pick up your badge.
For international attendees, bring your order confirmation email and valid photo ID to pick up your badge at Badge Pick-Up.
- Which badge types will not be shipped out?
Press, Industry, Exhibitor, and complimentary badges will not be mailed. In addition, badges that are not purchased prior to the mailing cut-off date, 12:00 PM PT June 16, 2020, will not be mailed. These badges can be picked up at the respective registration area on-site.
- When is the cutoff date for me to buy a badge and still have it shipped to me at my US/Canada address?
The last day to purchase a badge and have it shipped out within the U.S. is 12:00 PM PT June 16, 2020. The last day to have a badge shipped to Canada is TBD. Badges purchased after this date will need to be picked up on-site at the Los Angeles Convention Center.
- Do have I have to use the same shipping address when registering for multiple badges in the same order?
To prevent confusion, each registrant should have the same shipping address.
- Why is my order listed as E-Ticket? Will my badge still get shipped to me?
The delivery method for Eventbrite orders are listed as "E-Ticket" upon purchase, but as long as the order was placed before 12:00 PM PT June 16, 2020, you will receive your badge in the mail unless you voluntarily opt out.
Still have questions? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know if we should add anything to this FAQ!