AX Support Center Home

Support Center

Name is required.
Email address is required.
Invalid email address
Answer is required.
Exceeding max length of 5KB


Your answer will be visible to the community. Do not include any personal information such as your order number, address, etc. Anime Expo representatives and other attendees will provide answers that will be visible to everyone.
Klebold Apr 28, 2019 10:00PM PDT

I dont have a legal ID,I'm 17 and a trans female,the name on any legal docs I have is not the name I go by,must I put my legal name for registration and must I have an ID ?

Up 0 rated Down
AX Registration Apr 29, 2019 12:17AM PDT Society for the Promotion of Japanese Animation Agent

Hello, you must register the badge under your legal name and provide an ID for verification purposes. If you do not have a valid, government-issued photo ID (i.e. Drivers License, Passport, Military ID, etc.) then a school ID is sufficient as well.

Post Your Public Answer

Your name (required)
Your email address (required)
Answer (required)
seconds ago
a minute ago
minutes ago
an hour ago
hours ago
a day ago
days ago
Invalid characters found